Phase 1 (June – September 2018)
- Neighbourhood Drop-in Sessions/Community Engagement on proposed location.
Phase 2 (October – December 2018)
- Business Plan for operations approved.
- Community engagement on proposed location.
Phase 3 (January – March 2019)
- Location confirmed.
- Legal entity established.
- Detailed design process of facility.
- Operational structure finalized.
- Oversight Steering Committee established for centre operation.
- Launch Capital Campaign for funding partners.
Phase 4 (April – July 2019) – (if location confirmed)
- Partnerships secured.
- Community engagement during development stage.
Phase 5 ( no later than 2020)
- Ground breaking/construction of new facility.
Phase 6 (~Spring 2021)
- New entity operational.
- Building occupancy.